1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

echo hedge trimmers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Lasko's Lawn Service, May 5, 2008.

1. Lasko's Lawn Service

Lasko's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Would you guys recommend these? I only do about 6-8 hedge jobs a year and didn't want to unload a ton of cash on one, but don't want a piece of you know what either....stihl seems a bit high for me for such a rarely used piece of equipment...other brands?
  2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

if you use it that little, buy a hc 150 echo. have had one of those for many years, (5 years) and we still use it quite often. If you do alot of shrubs, get a 30" bar as well.
  3. teejet

teejet LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

echo is very reliable. first choice for me.
  4. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

i also recomend the echo hc150, i have three of them and my buddy has 3 of them also, there great, and home depot carrys them cheap which is great, because as soon as they get dull or worn out, you go buy a new one from them, put your old one in the box and return it and get your money back. they never ask questions nor do they care, if they ever ask say you got it that way