Echo or Redmax?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by michindi, Oct 28, 2004.

1. michindi

michindi LawnSite Member

Im getting ready to buy a new blower and I cant decide what one. The Redmax 7001 or the Echo 651......What blower do you like better?
  2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Please use the SEARCH Feature as this topic has been absolutely beat to death in past 2 weeks and there will be dozens and dozens of threads and info on this very thing.
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Spend a few extra bucks and get the Redmax 8000. It's worth it...I know...I have both the 7001 and 8000.
  4. hulan2

hulan2 LawnSite Member

RedMax is the only way to go!
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I know I already posted about getting the 8000. But, if you have to decide between the 7001 and the 650 (not 651), get the 650. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I have a Echo 650 too.
  6. Mico Landscaping design

Mico Landscaping design LawnSite Member

RED MAX 7001 or 8000 there the best ever :)
  7. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

i am switching all both my backpacks to redmax next season because of there power. It was a hard chose because i like echo a lot but i just gotta have the power that is why i am getting the redmax
  8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

redmax is awesome, i have used the 7001, and it rocks, beets the pants off my stihls.
  9. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

I went with the echo 651. MORE POWERFULL, and just felt good on my back.
  10. clay duncan

clay duncan LawnSite Senior Member

i was able to trade the stihl br420c magnum for the echo 651. i like the echo alot. it also starts easier than the stihl. the dealer did not carry redmax but i am sure it is awesome too.