1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Echo PB-200 Blower

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by GaryFenza, Oct 18, 2006.

1. GaryFenza

GaryFenza LawnSite Member

WHo has one, and do you think they are good......I just bought one, and when its on full throttle it seems to vibrate bad, and make a rough running noise, and not top power. I have to prime mine like 20 times, lol. ANYONE else have this problem with yours or something like it at least?
  2. GotGreen

GotGreen LawnSite Member
    from STL

I do own one and I really like it, prime 3-4 times, red tab up, a little throttle 1-2 pulls and as soon as it starts move the red tab down, runs rough for about 5-8 seconds warming up then everything is fine, no vibrations at full throttle. OK for most places but small for others, nest year will be getting a PB-755 to balance my blower needs.
  3. extremerc76

extremerc76 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

i have an echo pb 400 (similar) and have no problems at all with it. starts right up in about three pulls, prime it 2-4 times.
    i also just bought a redmax ebz8000, my echo is like blowin in a straw compared to the redmax