1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Echo PB 410???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Coumbe, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchased an Echo PB 410 blower for $409.00 it was more expensive than any other model that my dealer had. It looks like no one else owns them. Did I make a Rookie mistake or is it a good machine????
  2. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

While the PB410 may not have the power or volume of the newer BP blowers that Echo offers it is definately a commercial blower that I doubt you will ever wear out. They are built like bomb shelters, everything about them is super heavy duty. I've seen guys in my neck of the woods that have had the same one for over 10 years.
  3. grasskeeper

grasskeeper LawnSite Member

I bought my first pb410/pb400E about eight years ago. It still starts on the second pull. I just bought another one about a month ago. Although it is not as powerful as say the redmax 7001 or some of the larger echo bp models it is definitely well built (no plastic) and will work hard for you. Good luck with it.
  4. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I'm getting one too.
  5. I was looking at that one too and the pb-403 but i was leaning toward the pb-390 because it looked so heavy duty.
  6. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

I have the 403,its been a good one,but at that weight buy a more powerful one.The 403 is as heavy as 650,but not half as powerful,it would be 100.00 extra well spent.:)
  7. Thanks grass daddy:
    the way i`m gettin mine, the pb-410 would cost me the same as the pb-650. maybe i`ll considder the pb-65 and it has alot more power. but i`d like the throttle on the blower tube maybe i`ll look at the pb-603 , but thanks for the heads up.
  8. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Check out the new Echo 750, same as 650 but the throttle is on the tube and it's got a bigger air cleaner. Distributor says it's about $30 more.