Echo PB-413 Back Pack Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dslawns, May 23, 2007.

1. dslawns

dslawns LawnSite Member

hi i am interested in buying a new back pack blower i have a hand held now but i want to upgrade. is the echo pb-413 a good choice for a light duty commercial model? please let me know if you have or know more about these

2. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok for residential i have one for sale if your interested call me were in M.D. TOO.

3. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have one and it's still ticking even after being taken out on a Road Construction barrel @45mph :nono:

4. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Great blower! Its a great step up from a hand-held blower. perfect for blowing grass clippings off of side-walks.

5. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

the sthil 420 magnum is a far better blower . i had a 413 and gave it away cause it was too weak. even just for grass clippings. the sthil was state of the art till just a few years ago when the big redmax,s came out

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We are still buying the Stihl 420 over the Echo.....I like the tight packaging on Stihl better than Echo.

7. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have farted harder wind than that 413 can put out I bought one and took it back the same day I would go with a good hand blower over that thing

8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

OoooHhhhh!!!! Stinky!!!!

9. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

The 413 works alright for me... it can blow grass clippings right across my driveway and it wil blow the mulch right out of the flower beds. If you are using it just for mowing and medium sized leaf jobs it will work fine. Its much better than a handheld.