1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Echo PB 650

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BRIAN FOLEY, Mar 29, 2002.

1. BRIAN FOLEY

BRIAN FOLEY LawnSite Member
    from ERIE,PA

I just bought the echo pb 650 on alamia.com for $450.00 w/ free shipping is this a good price? Does anyone else currently use the echo blower? what do yo think? Thanks, Brian:blob2:

2. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy LawnSite Senior Member

the closest echo dealer to us charges $499.00 plus tax for the unit. we dont own the 650, but i did try it out at the dealer. seems pretty nice to me.

3. BRIAN FOLEY

BRIAN FOLEY LawnSite Member
    from ERIE,PA

My local dealer wanted $510.00 for it.

4. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

We've got 'em and we love 'em.

We pay $439 (But we 6 at a time) so you did well from Alamia.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Good price...and you will like it. They're great machines.

6. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased one from my dealer last year, and the price was $480.00. My dealer is a local business man such as myself and I personally like to keep my money local. He treats me very well, and if I need service he will get me in pronto. It's hard to put a price tag on such things. However I have no problem saving a little money.....

7. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

I paid $475 from my dealer last week, he has them marked at $499. He told me the warrenty on echo equip. is not valid if you buy over the internet. I doubt this, but he said he has a letter from echo saying this. The machine rocks though.

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

And I love it! Only minor complaint is the stiff blower tube. Hopefully it will loosen up over time. Other than that, this thing is scarey powerful ! :eek:

9. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchased my PB-650 and it came today from Alamia.com, from what I did with it today, I love it. It's got mad power.

Hank

10. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

The stiff tube will loosen up a bit, but you will appreciate it being a little stiff (lol).

I paid $500 for mine.