1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Echo PB 650

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BRIAN FOLEY, Mar 29, 2002.

BRIAN FOLEY LawnSite Member
    from ERIE,PA

I just bought the echo pb 650 on alamia.com for $450.00 w/ free shipping is this a good price? Does anyone else currently use the echo blower? what do yo think? Thanks, Brian:blob2:
  2. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy LawnSite Senior Member

the closest echo dealer to us charges $499.00 plus tax for the unit. we dont own the 650, but i did try it out at the dealer. seems pretty nice to me.

BRIAN FOLEY LawnSite Member
    from ERIE,PA

My local dealer wanted $510.00 for it.
  4. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

We've got 'em and we love 'em.

We pay $439 (But we 6 at a time) so you did well from Alamia.
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Good price...and you will like it. They're great machines.
  6. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased one from my dealer last year, and the price was $480.00. My dealer is a local business man such as myself and I personally like to keep my money local. He treats me very well, and if I need service he will get me in pronto. It's hard to put a price tag on such things. However I have no problem saving a little money.....
  7. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

I paid $475 from my dealer last week, he has them marked at $499. He told me the warrenty on echo equip. is not valid if you buy over the internet. I doubt this, but he said he has a letter from echo saying this. The machine rocks though.
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

And I love it! Only minor complaint is the stiff blower tube. Hopefully it will loosen up over time. Other than that, this thing is scarey powerful ! :eek:
  9. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchased my PB-650 and it came today from Alamia.com, from what I did with it today, I love it. It's got mad power.

10. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

The stiff tube will loosen up a bit, but you will appreciate it being a little stiff (lol).

I paid $500 for mine.