Echo PB-755 $399??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by STEVENS LAWNCARE, Oct 11, 2012.

1. STEVENS LAWNCARE

STEVENS LAWNCARE LawnSite Member
    from KANSAS

Just saw the Echo PB-755 blowers at my local dealer on special at $399! Ended up getting 2 of them to replace one old Echo 650 and a Stihl BR-600 that is on it's last legs.....

$399 is an awesome price on these blowers.....don't know if the price is the same everywhere or if it's just a local dealer special but you might check it out.

2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Will have to check it out. We were thinking about adding another large blower. Have always had good luck with echo equipment. Our BR600 is down on power a bit. Might just need a valve adjustment.

3. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

My dealer has the same, he said it is because the 770 replaced those models.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Yep. They're trying to liquidate old units before the end of the year.

5. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

That is a great buy. Those are great blowers. Hard workers and will last you a long time.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. STEVENS LAWNCARE

from KANSAS

Update....got a chance to use the new PB-755's today and they are working out great....actually seem to have more power than our older BR-600's but that could be cause it is getting tired or maybe needs a valve adjustment? (HATE those valve adjustments BTW!!) What was Stihl thinking??:hammerhead:

7. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

It could be the valve adjustment. It could also be that the Echo is 2 cycle and creates higher rpm making it "sound" like it's got more power. Either way, both are good blowers.

8. STEVENS LAWNCARE

from KANSAS

OK....took the BR-600 in and it did need a valve adjustment plus it had "excessive carbon build up".....needs almost $100 worth of repairs/maintenance.....don't think I'm gonna do it!

Dealer mentioned to me that quite a few scapers are getting fed up with the 4 mix blowers especially within the last year or so...

9. STEVENS LAWNCARE

from KANSAS

Wow.....fall is officially here....storms and wind brought down a TON of leaves over the past week....the new blowers are keeping up great and doing a nice job...plenty of power!