Echo Pb-755

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Godfather, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

Just went to my dealer, and i can pick them up for $405 plus tax, which is a great deal in comparision to the other top end backpacks which are being sold for $500.
    Any comments and experiances with this piece of equiptment would help me.
  2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

It is a good unit but we have two 650 units and they are simply too heavy to use them constantly. We switched to Br420 Stihl they are much lighter and more compact and easy to get in/off the truck. But the Echo is a very reliable unit.
  3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

We use the 650's and they are great. I can't be bothered to have a leaf unit/mowing unit so all I run are 650's. Not to bad but since they are a little heavier people pay attention where they blow clippings lol.

4. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent blower, I highly recommend it.
  5. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I bought one last fall for leaves, it's a beast. $405 is a great deal, I think I paid somewhere around $490.
  6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I paid aroung 450 for mine. Got the 750 and 755. Same blower. Just a few small changes. Knowing what I know now I would have bought the 750 again. It was a touch cheaper. Go figure, same blower

Nice buy. I know the others big brands may be a little better but they are also $100 more.
  7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I bought one last year in the fall for leaves and it is a beast. I dont find it to heavy when you are wearing it for a few hours. I would highly recomend it.
  8. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

there is a guy on ebay that sells them for $425 shipped. awesome blower, I have that and a 650 love em both...
  9. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

405 is a great price. Not much over dealer cost.
  10. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

i would never buy from ebay, it will void your warranty. Plus I am getting mine for $430 out the door.
    Any info on quality and how they are holding up?