echo pb650

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wissel_landscaping, Mar 18, 2006.

1. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

i just won a echo pb650 on ebay for $243. i never used a 650 before it will be a nice addition to my sons set up. anybody use the 650? and how do you like them?

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Nice blower when it warms up

3. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I have the 650 & 750. Both good reliable blowers.

4. nt1

nt1 LawnSite Senior Member

Lots of power. Will do it all, from clean ups to everday use. I usually reach for the 650 before the stihl 420's because of the time savings. Its a little heavy for just blowing clippings but then again it is not on my back as long as the smaller blowers.

5. Ferrante's Lawn Service

Ferrante's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from N.J.

I have a pb 650 and think its a great blower.I had it for three years now and just started having a little trouble with it like keeping it ideling when you first start it up.Other than that it will blow the rocks out of flower beds

6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I have one and like it. Makes leaf cleanup a whole lot easier. I did have to have a new carb put on it (under warranty) not long after I got it though but has been ok since then.

7. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

Great blower....you'll love it! We have several Echo blowers and are getting 2 more 751's this spring.

Use 89 octane gas. I started using 89 octane 2 years ago and it makes a huge difference in the performance of my trimmers, blowers etc...

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I have one...takes a minute or so to warm up and then it's great. It gets used for everyday purposes.

9. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Ditto^. I'm going to get a BR600 soon and use the ECHO as a back up.

Rob

10. Wing 97

Wing 97 LawnSite Member
    from CT

Bought a pb650 when they first came out. My only complaint is I had to replace the recoil starter three times (in two years) out of my own pocket before they came out with the updated starter.