Echo Power Equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SpudsM15, Aug 21, 2003.

?

How Happy are you with echo?

1. 100% Will buy nothing but echo

15 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. 50% Will only buy certain echo products ex.(blower,trimmer)

36 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. 0% Never would think about buying any echo!

13 vote(s)
    20.3%
  1. SpudsM15

SpudsM15 LawnSite Senior Member

With the thread going on now that everyone is telling all their horror storied about echo equiptment I want to save the echo name and say that I am 100% satisfied with all my echo stuff.
    Is there anbody else that has had nothing but good expeirence with echo.
    My dealer is great maybe that is why I'm so happy with echo.

My Echo stuff
    Pb-650
    Pas-260 with edger and articulating hedge clipper.
    Hc-1500

Planning on buying pb-750 and undicided on which string trimmer to get.

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I run some Echo Equ., great tools. I'd be lost with out my Pole Prunner. I have a PB 210 E hand blower thats about 8 years old that still starts on the second pull most every time.

Gene

3. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

From now on, I will buy nothing but Echo trimmers and blowers. I still think Stihl has better hedge trimmers and much better chainsaws.

4. surefire

surefire LawnSite Member

hear hear im for em but im the same good dealer
    surefire

5. Tim Canavan

Tim Canavan LawnSite Member
    from Houston

I love my Echo stuff!

6. ULTIMATE LAWN

ULTIMATE LAWN Banned
    from AL

I have Tons of Echo stuff & have never had any major problems. From 7year old BPs to the new 750-they have been much better to me than the Stihl.

7. tyuslawncare

tyuslawncare LawnSite Member

As you can see from our signature, we have a lot of Echo. We have had nothing but good service from Echo. We also have a great dealer which is always nice. I don't know that we will always buy Echo, but we will probably as least consider it every time we buy.

8. zeroturner

zeroturner LawnSite Member

I run all Echo. I tried a Shindaiwa trimmer once but I took it back after a week and replaced it with another 260s. I have never had any trouble with any of my Echo equipment whatsoever.

9. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

ECHO -- Great Products, have a Stihl chainsaw all other hand helds are Echo.
    Just remember YOU get what you PAY for, shop at your local dealer not the discount stores.
    BobR

10. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

i bought a echo multi attachment in june it was acting up so i checked the spark arrestor and every thing else counldnt find problem so i took it to the dealer the carb is shot after a month under warrenty though dosent give me much confidence in echo i think ill by sthil next time but both seem to have good and bad comments