Echo Srm-210 trimmer to edger ????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TazLandscapes, Jun 3, 2007.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

I own 2 Echo srm-210 trimmers and i want to convert one into an edger.I have looked all over the internet for edger attachments but i cannot find any that would fit this model trimmer.I own 3 trimmers and i need a edger bad but the only problem i got is i just dont have the money to go and buy a brand new edger.. :cool2:

Any help is appreciated
    Mike DiBiase
  2. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

The 2100 isn't going to make much of a edger....power is not very high. I would guess buying the parts to make one will cost almost as much as going ahead and getting trimmine/edger combo.
  4. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

I'd get a PAS-260 power head and the edger attachment. Probably around $350 and youve got a start on other tool combos.
  5. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Put an Edgit on your 210. If you get another edger, you'll still be glad the Edgit on the 210!
  6. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

Thanks LCPullman
    I talked to my dealer about the getting the parts to change the 210 over he said it would be cheaper just to buy one than to go through the hassle of trying to build one.
    We are thinking of getting the Echo PAs-260 with edger and other attachments.Or just buy the Pe-200 edger..
    Thanks guys for all the help :waving:

Mike DiBiase
  7. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds great. Go for the more powerful engine, you won't regret it. Edging takes a lot of power.
  8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Don't buy the pe200. A little on the weak side. I have a km110r stihl with a straight shaft edger attachment. Works good.