ECHO vs Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by student101, Apr 11, 2005.

1. student101

student101 LawnSite Member

I know this has been all beaten up but I have not heard much about Husky blowers and I have a good track record with Husky. Question is Husky, 165BT 190mph 530 cfm @ $395.00 or an ECHO 651 or 751, 205 mph 620 cfm @ $430.00 - 465.00. is 15 mph and 90 cfm that big of a deal.
    the husky has a Kawasaki engine and I can't find any engine info for ECHO factual and user opinions needed. thank you in advance for your suggestions.

2. student101

just a little information would help a bunch thnx

3. gunner27

gunner27 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I have an echo pb600 blower which is now called the pb610. I have had it for about 8 years and it has been great with almost no problems. I have a husquavarna chain saw and just bought the echo mini-tiller. No problems with any of their equipment so far. I wish i could be of more help but i think alot of this falls in the ford vs. chevy debate situation.

4. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

101, Echo is a better choice - hands down.

5. student101

Well lets hope so I just ordered the PB-751 T. it amazes me how this site will critique when people do not give information about a decision they need help on but when the info is given you get few if any replies. Thanks Gunner and Tider for your input. i was really curious about the Husky but its all about time and I don't have much.

6. Spirit Lanwcare

Spirit Lanwcare LawnSite Member

You'll LOVE the Echo PB-751.

Great choice!

7. student101

Ok here is another question I have seen attachment's that you can hook onto the nozzle to blow out gutters does anyone know of where I can buy this?

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Get a rain jacket.

Echo blowers are better.
    John

9. Spirit Lanwcare

Spirit Lanwcare LawnSite Member

Try an Echo dealer...