Echo's New Blower PB-850

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Anyone Seen the New PB-850 Yet...From What I hear this Bad Boy is 85cc Which Would Knock the Socks off the RedMax 8000.

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have not seen it yet but heard they were coming out with a new one.I will be checking into it at the spring open house at my dealer.

3. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

That sounds like a monster. I haven't seen it yet and I didn't see it on the website the other day, but I guess I could ask my dealer.

4. MImowerkid

MImowerkid LawnSite Member

Drool,Drool,Drool,Drool Ya that's what I'm talking about!!

5. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

It makes me feel like my blower is in the minor leagues. 85 cc's is twice what mine is. I have the PB 403 and I think it will do almost anything I need it to. I can't imagine what kind of power 85 cc will bring.

6. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Wowee..... I am impressed with the 650 so far. The RedMax 8000 we have is also awesome (blows away the 650 in thick wet leaves) I would buy a couple 850's if they were produced....

7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

this would be great! im due for a new backpack anyway, since this makes my 57cc stihl look like a toy. has ANYONE seen them, or more importantly what they are going for?

8. CharlieBingo

CharlieBingo LawnSite Senior Member

I just called Echo they said there is no 850. Hope I'm wrong!

9. MImowerkid

MImowerkid LawnSite Member

I hope you are wrong too! Maby they won't tell you because it's not offical or something, I hope they make a bigger blower though ,it would be nice i'm sure!

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I just came back from my dealer and they know nothing about it,no price's or anything.