Eco-Friendly Garden Install

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

This is an eco-friendly garden at one of my customers house. It was just weeds before this, it has 100% recycled rubber mulch, 100% recycled rubber soaker hose, as well as edging along the walk made up of recycled materials. Pretty much the only thing that is not eco-friendly is the weed lining that i installed. I didn't pick any of the stuff out though the customer went out and bought it all herself. She only bought four bags of the mulch for some reason though, so as soon as she picks up a couple more bags I'll be going back to install that. This garden was an absolute pain to install because it rained on and off all day so we had to keep stopping and putting the tarp over it.:dizzy: But we got it done...finally. Please enjoy and feel free to comment.
    Eco Garden1.jpg

Eco Garden2.jpg

Eco Garden3.jpg

Eco Garden4.jpg

Eco Garden5.jpg

Eco Garden1.jpg

Eco Garden2.jpg

Eco Garden3.jpg

Eco Garden4.jpg

Eco Garden5.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

more pics of the garden install. It seems that everyone likes progress pics so I took plenty. The last pic is of my friend from Riley Lawn Service installing the weed liner near the rose bush.
    Eco Garden6.jpg

Eco Garden7.jpg

Eco Garden8.jpg

Eco Garden9.jpg

Pyle Working.jpg

Eco Garden6.jpg

Eco Garden7.jpg

Eco Garden8.jpg

Eco Garden9.jpg

Pyle Working.jpg

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Heres the last couple of pictures, just figured I would take some pictures of the trucks out on the job.
    My Truck:1994 Ford F-150/w dual exhaust and magnaflow glasspacks and new engine

Sean's Truck:2002 Dodge Ram 1500
    Trucks1.jpg

Trucks2.jpg

Trucks3.jpg

Trucks1.jpg

Trucks2.jpg

Trucks3.jpg

4. Kennedy Landscaping

bump.........anyone?

5. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

That is a nice clean ford. I like it alot.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

thanks alot snapperman, i plan on running that truck til its dead and then some, i was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to post in this thread.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice simple install!!

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Just my opinion but I think it would've looked a bit better with another boxwood bush and another maiden grass but what the customer wants the customer gets I guess.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

bump..........

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I'll lbump along....what is Eco friendly mean? I am definitely not a fan of putting that mat down it just gets in the way of any future changes.