Ecolawn Applicator -- Top Dresser -- For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnBoyzLLC, Jun 15, 2010.

1. LawnBoyzLLC

LawnBoyzLLC LawnSite Member

I am selling my Ecolawn Applicator. It has been used for roughly 25 hours. It has a 5.5 hp Honda motor on it and is still in like new condition. The reason I am selling, is because I haven't used it enough to make it worth while to me and I am focusing on the delivery end of things and not the installs. They sell new for $5400, which is what I paid last fall. I am looking to get $4700. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me. I am located in southeastern Wisconsin. I am willing to deliver if something is worked out.

Thanks for looking,

Joe
    414-531-3422
    DSC03065.jpg

DSC03064.jpg

DSC03066.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

DSC03065.jpg

DSC03064.jpg

DSC03066.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Very tempting. How well does it work? I'm on the other side of the state but not too far of a drive. Have you talked much to the company? Do they support their product?

Thanks

3. LawnBoyzLLC

Hi. It works well. Like I have said I only have 25 hours on it so I don't have tons of time with it. And I drive truck part time for a compost company over here. And he is a dealer for these. So that is where I bought it. So I haven't had any contact with the manufacturer. But from what I here they are good. I am motivated to move on this item. It is just sitting around. So let me know what you think. Thanks Joe

Posted via Mobile Device

4. LawnBoyzLLC

Unit has sold. Thanks