1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

EcoLawn & Landscaping.....first year pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by eco.lawns, Jun 11, 2011.

1. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

Let me know what you guys think! any words of wisdom is much appreciated. What do you think about my set up so far?

A little bit about my Company
    -first year in business
    -set up as an LLC

A little bit about me
    -21 years old
    -usually work solo
    -finishing up last year of college
    -excited to be on my own in the business

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

2. eco.lawns

here are a few more pics! I will take more pics of a few of my accounts this week

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

you have a lot of nice equipment especially for somebody just starting out. keep up the good work

4. eco.lawns

Does anyone have a recommendation for an enclosed trailer? I dont know if I need a 14 v-nose or 16ft. 7ft wide is preferable. I was looking at the homesteader lineup. Anyone have a review they can do on a homesteader trailer?

5. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice set up.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good man.

7. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

I had an Interstate enclosed for several years - would highly recommend getting the heaviest-duty axles you can get, regardless of brand. Always get bigger than you think you need, 9 times out of 10 you will wish you had the extra space a year later.

Looks good man, keep up the good work.

8. eco.lawns

Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep posting pictures as I take them this week.

MJS: Thats a good point because I wish I had gotten my utility with 5200# axles instead of 3500#. I bought it used so I went with the best deal.

9. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

If you keep the blue trailer i would def recommend painting it black. If you go with an inclosed trailer def atleast 16ft if not 20 prob not v nose i would go flat and put shelfs in the front of it.

10. eco.lawns

GardnerLawn: I currently have an f150 and pulling a 20 foot enclosed may be a little too heavy full loaded. I have seen guys put shelves in the front of a vnose but I guess it would limit how much you can put on them. Does the blue really look that bad? I know it doesnt go with the red truck.