EcoLawn & Landscaping.....first year pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by eco.lawns, Jun 11, 2011.

1. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

what do you think about the new stihl blower? what did you have before this one? i am about to switch brands of trimmers and blowers to either redmax or stihl, still undecided and need some feedback. anyone else please jump in on this too.

2. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Good choose on the blower. I love my Br 600 thing is GREAT.

3. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

The weedeatters you got now are good.

4. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

kitts i have liked my kaw trimmers im assuming you like yours too. Ive been having too many problems with mine lately. They were perfect for the first year no problems. Great power, not too heavy, and very quiet. The 2nd year tore up heads, shooting gas out of the muffler, gas caps screwed up and leaking, had the shaft break on one of them, missing, not running right, no power. They still run but for me there no good after a year. With that much money i need something that will last 3 seasons with little trouble. You know something reliable enough for 2 seasons with no problems and by the 3rd id move them to a backup or put alil money in them. Have you had any problems? How long have you ran yours?

5. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

I have only run it for about a week now but I can say that it has way more power than the BR380 I was using. The straps on it are very cushy and comfortable. The power difference between it and a 500 series is hardly noticeable but when you spend that much on a blower you might as well get the best they offer.

6. eco.lawns

Ok it was time to step up to a bigger truck since I plan on plowing and getting bigger trailers. I found this 2008 chevy 2500HD with 10K miles. It has the plow prep package and the options I wanted but its not totally loaded out. This is the 6.0L version.

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh ya:gmctruck: chevy power

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Congarts,very nice truck!

9. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice tires on the truck, what kind are they? My truck came with the Pirelli Scorpions and I don't like them! Been thinking about new tires, kinda sucks cause I only have 10K on the truck.

10. eco.lawns

Those are bfg all terrains. This is the first truck ive had with them and they seem to do well in dry and wet conditions. I cant say how well they do in snow yet. The wheels are american racing outlaw 2's i believe. They were already on the truck when I bought it. Ive almost got all the equipment I would like for now. Next on the list is plow & salt spreader. Recomendations for a plow on this truck? It has the heavy duty front end so weight wont be such an issue
    Posted via Mobile Device