Economy improving employment?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by GreenLight, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Rlp I agree with you on that. That is one reason I have yet to have any visible tattoos on my arms.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

it's obvious that i only have 1 eye, people that lose eyes in catastrophic accidents are not usually candidates for "perfect fit" prosthetics, live with it. my eyelid does not close normally nor does it move much (i'll keep an eye open for you) live with it. i also don't have an artificial vanity, my "glass eye" has faded to a shade of brown, so i look like a stock dog, live with it.

nobody makes as much fun of me as i do, but it pisses me off when someone calls me handicapped, i aint gonna live with that.

i was working by my self on a job years ago and had never met with the owners, my dad gets a call from the owner who had received a call from his wife, they wanted the strange looking guy removed from their property because his wife was uncomfortable with handicapped people.

dad came by the job, we loaded up his truck and left, never to return.

the ol man said when the owner met with him later that day he told him that the handicapped guy that made the wife uncomfortable was the actual contractor and another company should do their work, the look on his face was picture worthy.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Can't you get a glass eye with a battery and a LED? Freak them out totally.

"You will be assimilated."

[​IMG]

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I've read where one loses capacity in one area, the other is enhanced. I'd think that's one reason Jim is the pro from Dover locate man. :clapping:

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

He can look down at those pesky valves and tell them that resistance is futile.