economy or what???

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Tim Louis, Apr 8, 2005.

1. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

You see clearly oh wise one.

2. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

Hey all, we are in a state of globalization. The two card monty DEM/REP system secretly wants it that way. What else explains the last ten years of illegal immigration.This is why the corporation's are not staying. In the future, the only secure jobs will be in the following fields fields: Science, essential government positions and educated private services positions .Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers. and financial wizards are good examples of these. The computer field will always employ someone, but these jobs will become fewer and lower paid as time goes by.

Better get more efficient then the masses at cuttin the grasses :waving:

3. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

4. freddyc

freddyc LawnSite Senior Member

You have the worst attitude I have ever witnessed.

If you ever fall off your ego, you will break every bone in your body. Please learn a little humility, and remember, the OLD GUYS probably forgot more than you ever learned.

PS, please check out the personal debt and the increase in foreclosures before exalting a great economy. At least get to ECON 102 before ranting about your limited knowledge.

5. PMLAWN

As a old man with bad eyes, I appreciate you writing big enough for me to read it.

6. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

This suggest that I must have changed the font size, my appologies if it looks like I think it does from the sarcasm here. I have IE set to ignore fonts, so all the posts look the same to me.

7. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

When every one feels like this, it is the best time to invest.

8. PMLAWN

Yes I was talking about the font size,
    Funny thing is that the post is gone on my screen, Did you pull it off?

9. moneyman

moneyman LawnSite Member

Its true throughout history the poor usually rebel and fight.

10. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

Who is this Trevor character?? He knows absolutly nothing about Econ. and the current admin, It has nothing to do with Rep, or Dem, it is about George W.
    He is 100% to blame. zzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping: a sign of a bad economy is TOO many people trying to enter a low inital cost business - lawn service. Lets face it, anyone can cut lawns- a truck, mower, trimmer and blower and their in business. When economy is on the up, you dont see this. But you are too young (not to say I am old) to know about global economics, at 18 or 19, even if you had Econ 101..woooooo BIG DEAL! When you graduate, come back and talk. And yes, degrees are way over-rated, i have one too. Useless in this type of world we now live in, unless you know someone, you are not guaranteed a job in your "degree field". You are a dime a dozen.
    And as far as your qoute" i dont mow lawns" Why do you have only lawn mowing equip listed under your tag line? Keep up with schooling, as you have lots to learn.