1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ECS controls standard equipment?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ITRY, Apr 6, 2006.

1. ITRY

ITRY LawnSite Member
    from KY

Are the ECS controls standard equipment on the Viking or TTHP walkbehinds (36"), or are pistol grips standard equipment. If the ECS controls are not standard, what is the additional cost for this option (round about)?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hello ITRY,
    The ECS controls are standard on the Viking and Turf Tracer HPs, no additional cost needed.
    Thanks Brian
  3. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

I am still amazed at how much better the ECS controls are than pistol grips.
    I purchased a new TTHP last year to replace a Scag belt drive (OUCH! my hands!), and thoroughly enjoy using the ECS controls.
  4. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

ECS is standard on eXmark hydro walk. Excellent control system, I love ECS. You will like when cutting close to wall and trees, this thing never hurt your hands like others. ECS will have its full benefits if you run hydro. I have an 01 TTHP with first generation of ECS that still run like top.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

ECS is the best, i went out driving my eXmark for about an hour in my street, i had to get some stuff off of the brakes and this required wearing the stuff off, after all that time, braking constantly from fourth gear, my hands weren't tired! YOU WILL REALLY LIKE THE ECS!
  6. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried the ecs and they are really really comfortable!