Ed Wagner - Turfquip.com is Cheap?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 12, 2000.

1. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Big deal $7.00 for Chuck's cruise fund, I may have to disassociate myself with you if you can't at least match the $75.00 I pledged.<p>Phil Nilsson

2. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Big deal you pleged 75.00 so you think your better than him ? Jesus said that when you give you dont let one hand know what the other is doing. So how about just not comparing your contribution to someone elses since your such a good hearted guy phil.

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Pssst---Phil<br>You're getting annoying, again. Bullying folks won't help. <br>Just put up solid info so we know where to send the money, because receiving the money is what ultimately counts.

4. Nilsson Associates

People who have products or services to offer<br>and promote them indirectly thru the forum maybe should kick in more than the other guys?<p>I mean for all the endless posts he makes here, that's only worth $7.00 ... ? Seems like he has his priorities mixed up ... plus his pledge of only $7.00 is not what I would call a show of appreciation?<p>Phil Nilsson<p>P.S. maybe some other people should reconsider what they have pledged as well?<br>

5. Nilsson Associates

Lanelle,<br>Being annoying is what it takes to get money out of tight wads like Ed Wagner? Maybe you should help raise funds, could always use some help, if so how would you go about doing it? Get in your face advertising is where it's at. Doesn't everybody do it? TV, radio, mail, newspapers, telemarketing, door hangers, it's not news to anybody. <p>Opposing viewpoints not welcome, just positive stuff, thanks,<p>Phil Nilsson

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Which is better, someone who sends 7.00 or a bigmouth who promises 75.00 &quot;the check is in the mail&quot;.<p>Quite frankly his 7.00 worth of posts is far more meaningful than your 75.00 worth of wasted bandwidth.<p>Bill<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: thelawnguy

7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Phil, your getting a little bit crazy with this thing now. It was a good idea, but like we all told you out of the 1000 users, 100-200 actually post and care what goes on around here. Like I said before, don't get me wrong, its a good cause, as a matter of fact, I mailed my $25.00 check to chuck last week, but you are getting really annoying. every post I read you get into and somehow turn it around into a cruise fund discussion. You probobly posted 50 BS messages about it by now. Hopefully the money Chuck recieves can pay off all the space these posts took up!! Settle down, call it a day, and have everyone send the money to chuck so he can do as he pleases with it. I can see this whole thing getting out of hand in the next couple of weeks, so end it on good terms atleast! I'm not trying to be a pestimest or an A$$hole or anything, I'm just kind of getting tired of hearing about it. Chucks address has been posted for 2 weeks now, if people didn't send the money, I have an old saying for them $hit or get off the pot!! Hope it works out!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

8. Nilsson Associates

Bill,<br>Somebody should throw you off this forum, your stuff is too negative.<p>

9. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: turfquip dot com

10. Nilsson Associates

Guido,<br>You're right ... I'll take a less agressive approach, but each day I have to at least bring the post back to the top of boards .. progress report, so doesn't get lost. How would that be?<p>Phil N