EDDM Advertising and Post Card Printing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Jan 23, 2013.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I emailed Bob @ Plan-It to get another 2500. Gonna try and pass out about 500 leftover door hangers here in the next few days as well.

2. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I sent out 32k the other day and my phone has been going crazy all day. I want it to keep ringing we have a few smaller towns around and would like to target those as well. What would be the best time to send more you think? I have another 48k 11.5*8 sized cards with 8 different offers. The majority of people are calling for power raking and spring aeration which is fine. But I want fert app accounts. So far so good. I sold 6.5k worth of sales today which is decent for me, I havent sold that much since I worked for another national lawn company.

3. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

If I'm not mistaken, it has been extremely warm in Sioux Falls as compared to here in the Twin Cities metro, correct? We're struggling to get out of the 40s :mad:
    How much did 80k postcards cost to have design, printed, & bundled? Care to share what they look like, possibly via a PM?

4. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

Wow, sounds like around $20k to print and mail. Just guessing at .25 each.

Thats a healthy ad budget. Do you answer phone and estimate by yourself or you have help?

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Got mine in today, got em all sorted out and are dropping them off to be mailed out tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. JContracting

Goldpro, are you doing eddm? Also, how many, 3 boxes only look like 3k postcards?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

It is 3000 cards, I didn't wanna have 10,000 cards made up until i saw that it worked. this is basically a small test run.

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I ordered 5k cards yesterday of the new design bob made for me. I also opted to have them bundled. That way i can send them out as soon as they come in. I have 2500 of my design i made going out on Mon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. JContracting

Care to share yours kajun?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

How big are those? they look huge!