EDDM Advertising and Post Card Printing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Jan 23, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Sure. Here is the ones i ordered from bob. It has my new logo too.

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Mine are 6x11 in size.

3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I did a EDDM with 6000 pieces. 6x9 postcards with the "high gloss" print around three weeks ago. So far 6 calls. Very disappointed in the results so far. Hand picked the neighborhoods and everything. Maybe it will pick up.

4. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

Krayzee, them some nice looking cards. I might have to have Bob do some for me!

5. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

What's your location Mike Blevins?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

Could be a lot of things

Hows was the weather when you sent them out?
    What is the headline?
    What is the offer?
    Does the offer show a real benefit for the customer?
    Hand picked? Does that mean they all can afford your service?

Just trying to help

7. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I did eddm last year with less mailers and received more calls than this year with more mailers. Timing is everything. Here in NJ our weather was all screwed up and now that its getting nice many people are already signed with their previous provider so the calls aren't like they were last year.

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

I sent my cards out when it was 30 degrees and snowing. I got 35 called and emails the first two weeks,and as the weather gets warmer i am getting more and more calls. I am still delaying my mulch cards to go out, because its not "nice" out, YET! Its been 40s and 50s during the day and low 30's and high 20's at night. I have gotten about 10 new lawn clients, and about 15-20 landscape installed lined up, and then about 4 full landscape tearouts, brick pavers, irrigation and landscaping as well.

I was actually hoping to get more lawn accounts from this advertisement, but one landscape job pretty much pays as much as 4 lawn customers over the year. Just gotta save save save! so i can continue my advertising throughout the year.

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I was actually hoping to get more lawn accounts from this advertisement, but one landscape job pretty much pays as much as 4 lawn customers over the year. Just gotta save save save! so i can continue my advertising throughout the year.[/QUOTE]

Same here. If i land 3 of the 5 jobs i pricig this morning, i see a used Mini skid purchase real soon in my future.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

What promos you running in your postcards?