EDDM Advertising and Post Card Printing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Jan 23, 2013.

1. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

5,000 postcards in 2 weeks.All I did was give him the route numbers and they did everything else. It was easy for him to print and have them bundled instead of me trying to count them out.

2. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Makes a lot more sense! Hah. If you don't mind me asking, what did Adela's quote you for 40,000 post cards

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Who did you use for printing? I really would like to eliminate the hassle of bundling allcthesepost cards. It would take me forever

4. DLONGLANDSCAPING

I am debating whether or not to hand out all of these by hand. I have a hockey team that could hand them out , it would just take hours upon hours of passion out 15k fliers!

5. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

I try and work with local companies. Check your Chamber of Commerce if one is listed. Most printing companies will work with you.

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

I will look into that. I would like to use a local company as well. Seems to be no good quality printing companies that want to work with low volume orders(50k and less)

7. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried working with several local companies and all there printing prices were through the roof. Some almost triple of what I paid.

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Thats what i have found too. I have received quotes for the same exact amount and specs as the ones listed on this thread, and 10k fliers have been as high as 2,000 to print

9. Gold Leaf Lawnscapes

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

Talk to Bob at Plan-it Graphics. His prices are very reasonable and his quality is the best out there. Check out my Facebook page for Gold Leaf Lawnscapes, and you will see the eddm postcards he did for me. The backside was edited since positing to fix a grammar mistake on my facebook slogan. The cards look even better in person than they do on the page!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Gold Leaf Lawnscapes

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

Was that ROI just calls about services or was that actual clients that you got from the mailings?
    Posted via Mobile Device