EDDM Advertising and Post Card Printing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Jan 23, 2013.

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

For j contracting. here are my post cards this season. I am going to be ordering some brick paver cards as well in august to keep us busy all season. Then go heavy again for fall clean ups and snow removal.

Re-newed all of my commercial snow accounts last year. As well as added one of the biggest parking structures and apartment complexes in my imediate city.

This years going to be insanely busy. Hopefully i can keep 4 guys busy the entire year.

these werent the finals. I cant find the finals anywhere, but the turquoisish green is matches my logo and the blues look better.
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Nice cards. Mine will be here friday and go out on monday. Woohoo. It nice being able to have work booked out for 2weeks in advance. Just need to grow the mowing accnts now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. KG26

KG26 LawnSite Member

Very disappointed with my EDDM performance right now craigslist is out preforming my EDDM and its free.
  5. KrayzKajun

Got my cards in. First batch going out monday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

That was extreamly quick! How much advertising a year have you put out so far?

I have my mulch cards going out this week sometime. Supposed to be 80 degrees!
  7. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

if I got an ad from "one krazy kajun" I would pitch it immediately as I would think this is a small, unstable hilljack.

Before you go too far, i'd strongly consider a professional business name. Your ads look great but create a disconnect with your co. name.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Not for nothing but I think your coming on a little strong with you opinion on Kajuns marketing/company name. Over the years I have seen plenty of names I would not choose do very well in business. Kajun seems to have a pretty good business going for himself.
    Good luck to all this season.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. KrayzKajun

Well being my company is located in the deep south of Cajun Country of Louisiana, the name stands out. ive been in business for 8yrs now and am making a very nice living, growing a very substantial clientele base. from residentials to commercial/industrial customers including Union Pacific Rail road and numerous Commercial real estate developers. if you mention Krayz Kajun or One Krayzee Kajun enterprises around where i live, every one knows who you are talking about.
  10. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

... says the person with THAT for an avatar..