1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

EDDM postcard proof 1.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I can tell you are going for more landscaping/full maintenance accounts than just mowing.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thats what im going for.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi KrayzKajun

Postcard looks great! Quick question, how did you get a landscape/horticulturist license? I am taking classes at a tech school for a Horticulture/Landscape Technical Diploma. I saw some posts that you are/went to school as well. Do you get a license out of those classes?

4. KrayzKajun

Louisiana requires us to a Louisiana/horticulturists lic in order to do landscaping.

5. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

so its basically just a fee?

6. KrayzKajun

No we have to take a state exam and continueing education classes.

7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Kajun, was that the mailed proof from GotPrint.com that you posted a photo of? What pt and coating is that, and at what qty are you looking to order?

8. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

It needs to be that way in every state. Nc is working on it may help with the all the job loss from furniture everyone is " landscapers"

9. KrayzKajun

that is just a pic i took of my computer screen while designing the card. i use the gloss uv cotaing, looking to order approx 10k cards.

10. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Card looks good! I am about to order some for myself, and I was just curious why everyone wouldn't go with the 8.5x11 size card? Is there a downside, not necessarily for you kajun, but for everyone to going big?