EDDM postcard proof 1.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Did you have any success with it last year? I'm doing some also. I'm sending them out next week.

2. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

It worked out well, I don't think mailing 1-5k will return much on its own. For all of you doing EDDM I'd recommend tracking it some way so you can figure out what works best. Call your local post office and ask about EDDM seminar you can learn a lot, I went to the seminar last year and was the only one there which worked out to my advantage.

3. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

Once you drop the cards off at the post office how long does it take to reach its destination? I was thinking a couple of days? Also how are you suppose to bundle them? I had the option when i bought my cards but i chose to save $50.00

4. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

At least 2days I'd allow, you can tell them what days to deliver. I would have paid the extra to have them bundled.

5. Bill H

Bill H LawnSite Member

I am going to do the EDDM method of mailing my postcards out this year. In previous years I did the bags on the driveway and heard a ton of complaints! Haydn at www.doorhangersetc.com has the best prices! Tell him Bill from Henderson Fertilizing sent you.

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

those doorhanger prices arent very good at all. Adea's printing is 35% cheaper for full color both side large door hangers.