1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

EDDMs

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by SoGro, Apr 2, 2013.

1. SoGro

SoGro LawnSite Member

Sent out 2500 EDDMs yesterday and have not reicieved any call backs as of yet. I know that 2500 is not that much and thinking about sending out another batch. Anyone have any advice on anything specific to put on EDDMs to get the most return. A buddy of mine did 5000 with a 3rd month free mow if signed up for a year and only got 3 calls so far. Any advice or suggestions would be apperciated. Also do you think it best to send out another batch to same area in a few weeks or try targeting other neighborhoods.

2. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

With the cool weather we have had in the later part of this winter, I can only imagine your lawns are still not actively growing as well. Give it a week or two and when things start growing like crazy that is when the calls will start coming in. If you have already sent them to these customers I would guess your best return would be in a couple weeks when things get going/growing as they will remember your companies information from seeing it before.