edger with paver installer blade

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Landscape Service, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Landscape Service

Landscape Service LawnSite Member
    from zone 5b

A couple of years ago I was looking at power edgers at the Ky EXPO. I saw one that had interchangeable blades, one was an angled blade to prep. brick edge. I cannot remember which manufacturer it was. I thought it was EdgeMaster, but I cannot find any info on their website.

Can someone help me?

Thank You

2. Landscape Service

from zone 5b

does anyone have information on this edger?

Thank You,

Flowers

3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not sure what blade your talking about. The ones I know about are on any bed edger that will have a square bit that digs a nice trench for your brick pavers to lay in nicely. Brown bed edgers have them for sure and I know a couple of other companies make them for their bed edgers.

Are you looking for a blade that goes on a walk-behind sidewalk edger, or an actual bed edger??

4. Landscape Service

from zone 5b

Bed edger. It seems like it was the Brown Products BedEdger. I thought the blade was designed specifically for brick edge prep. Maybe it was the sales presentation for the day. Not sure.

Thanks for your help.

Flowers

5. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Turfteq has several, one that I am thinking about getting is 5 by 5, there are pics of it doing its thing on their website. www.turfteq.com