edging blade

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1wezil, Mar 12, 2008.

1. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

last week i saw a edging blade on a weed eater in a video that someone is starting to sell does anybody know where i can find that . i may give it a try looked like it may work . thanks

2. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

www.trenchblade.com I just ordered mine today. The owner is very nice and easy to deal with. I hope it works as well as looked in the video. It may save a lot of time

3. 1wezil

from tn

hey thanks !

4. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

No problem. It looks like a cool tool. I may even edge customers beds once a month or so with it to really keep them looking good.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love to see a picture of one of these blades.

6. 1wezil

from tn

hey a picture of one would be a good idea !

7. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

yeah, there doesn't seem to be a picture on their site.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I mean, I somehow just visualize a hunk of steel that is bent at both ends not at a 90 degree angle, but a bit beyond that. (Up to maybe around 30 degrees). Starting like this [, but going a bit farther.

9. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

maybe it's too easy to make your own once you see it- is that why they don't have pics?

10. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

I know I am from a diff't part of the country, but don't most of you landscapers even use 'bullet edgers' around beds or something similar..... what is up with all of this 'bed edging' anyways????? :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::hammerhead: