Edgit Attachment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by affprop, Apr 14, 2002.

1. affprop

affprop LawnSite Member

Is the Edgit Attachment the same as the Echo edger attachment for the echo pas 260
  2. kroll

kroll LawnSite Member

3. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

what is this ? it looks cool, for the strait shaft does it just attach to the top of the trimmer and the sting is underneth or is the attachment what acttually do the cuttingcould someone please clear this up for me or just explain how this thing works thanks
    AK Lawn
  4. kroll

kroll LawnSite Member

you still cut with string. it replaces the original shield and works as a guide to edge with
    and creates a vacumme to trim cleaner.
  5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

These things are the best things since sliced bread. One of my competitors uses them and they do a better job than my stick edger. Everyone needs to have at least one. They rule!!!

6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

From what I can see on the video, it appears as though this leaves quite a wide gap between the sidewalk and the turf. More than I'd like to see.
  7. PrimeGreen Lawn

PrimeGreen Lawn LawnSite Member

Does anybody else use this item? I think I may get a few for some employees that don't quite "have it" yet.

8. GAM321

GAM321 LawnSite Member

I have had one for 3 seasons now. I love it the gap is no wider than .25". It runs right along the edge of walks or curbs. It also works great for trimming.
  9. yorkpaddy

yorkpaddy LawnSite Member

I smell a rat here. First this post was started by a very new member. And the two positive responses were also from new members. I hope i'm wrong, but it seems fishy.
  10. GrassChopper

GrassChopper LawnSite Member

Your sense of smell is very acute.

I have aquired three account from LCO's who edge with trimmers.
    The homeowners were not happy, they wanted sharp crisp edges.