1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

editing my profile

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by AB Lawn Care, Feb 9, 2000.

1. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I have edited my profile several time and I can't get my profile to show my email address.My address changed and so I went edited my profile and changed my email address and there is a option to show your address so I clicked on the yes button.My address just said private so I tryed several times agian and it won't show my address.If you could please help me out here I would appreciate the help!

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Thats a bug that needs to be stomped on. I am going to contact the script author and ask him about it.<p>Thanks for the update.

3. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hi!<p>It's me agian!Well I still can't have my email shown but now I have a bigger problem!Now I am no longer receiving email notification to any of the replies to my discussions.If you could please help me out here I would appreciate it.Would it just be better for me to start an other membership in this forum?Any help would be great!<p>THANKS!<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

4. Administrator

You can reregister if you want to. That is a quick fix.<p>I am waiting to hear back from the script author.<p>Thanks.

5. AB LAWN

AB LAWN Guest

OK I have now done what you said I have re-registered and I am now AB LAWN.But I still perfer my old name ''AB Lawn Care'' .The question now is can I or you delete my old name ''AB Lawn Care'' and than re-register myself agian?<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

6. Administrator

I deleted your old account. You can signup again.