Education: How many have it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Acres, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

I was just wondering how many of you have some kind of education past high school. If so how much and what kind? Do you have any education in landscaping or just business or both? Thanks

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Alan

Alan Member

From the level of literacy shown online I'd tend to think that there's not a lot of high school education in evidence here. I don't see how a lot of folks online can even begin to write up a proposal that can be read or interpreted.

4. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Since you had time to post a reply why didn't you include your education...?

5. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I'm a high school student right now. I'm planning on attending college and obtaining some sort of business degree.

6. John Deere

John Deere LawnSite Member

I have a 4 year degree in Business and a 2 year degree in Horticulture Science. I also have an emphasis in Landscape Design along with my Horticulture degree. I find it somewhat helpful although most people will learn "on the job" as I have. However if I didn't have my degrees I would still get them, especially at the level of business that we are at. Hope any info helps. Feel free to ask!

7. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 2yr Associates degree in AutoTech.I also took course in business and will be going for Horticulture degree as soon as my children are all in school.

8. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I have a BA degree in Striping and Double Blades, or is that a BS degree. :D
    High School graduate is all I can claim.

9. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Business Administration 4 yr degree

10. sunrise

sunrise Banned

4 year degree Miltary Law