1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

educational oppurtunities

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jsf343, Sep 2, 2006.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering if there was a way to list educational opportunities. Say various news letters or organizations pertaining to this industry on this site. I have been wondering if there was any websites, schools, etc. that anyone knows about that offers courses (free or paid) on turf management (or anything else in this industry for that matter) and is there a way to list it here? I saw a book about lawn care business start ups at Borders tonight and it listed some info on things like that. I just thought it would be extremely helpful for new and used (experienced)folks in our industry. One other thing, it also had some interesting clubs, newsletters, organizations that you could join with helpful advise, and lawn/landscape info, many resources with "how to info" very interesting actually.
    By the way lawnsite was listed in there as well! I figured it was a pretty good book after I saw that. hahah:laugh: hope this isn't a confusing post it is late and I am very tired so sorry if it is. I am interested in on line turf management courses. I'm sure there are plenty of things in regards to this industry that we are all interested in from time to time. ideas?