Efficient Worker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wells, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Now this guy knows the meaning of being efficent while on the job.
    Doesn't even leave the mower for his lunch break.

workers.jpg

2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Now thats a lot of beef!!

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

no need for a front mount weight kit when he puts the bagger on:D

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Damn, he's almost as big as that mower...lol

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is a great pic. Too funny

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This picture reminds me of a story that one of my friends tod me. He was at a bank one day, had to make a deposit. and had the rig all loaded up (One ton stake with a wide trailer). Wel, the inside was closed, and all that was open was the drive through. After standing in line, as he had the truck pulled to the side because it wouldn't fit, he finally got his turn. The lady in the bank said she can't help him, because he had to be in a vehicle. He explained to her that this was impossible, as his truck and trailer would no fit through the drive through. She was real snotty with him, saying. "I'm sorry, but we cannot help you due to "liability purposes". He said fine, walked away, and gave up his place in line.
    Well, imagine the irritated look on this ladies face, when a couple of minutes later, there's this familiar looking customer sitting on his Lazer, waiting in line. She let him do his transaction, and it was back to business as usual!

7. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

he shoulda gotten a machine with a cup holder

8. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

He should be on a one wheel sulky behind a 32belt drive WB.

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

That is a great story Runner...that would make for a good commerical for a mowing company

10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Runner, thats too funny. However, I can see myself doing the same thing.

BUT GET THIS,
    Theirs a fellow in Danbury who ironically rents an appartment from my dad and his brother real estate company. After a series of violations and suspensions, the state permanently revoked his liscense. He bought a lawn tractor from Sears and thats how he gets around town. Its histerical, it has a seat belt, turn signals, headlights (of course not registered.) Its not un common to see this guy tooling around town, the bank, local dunkin donuts in his crapsman tracror (WITH MOWING DECK!!:D :laugh: )

And to top it all off, during a snow storm he swaps gear and puts a plow in the front and rides around town.