1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by heygrassman, Mar 13, 2002.

  1. heygrassman

    heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 509

    anyone have a clue how long it takes to get an EIN back from the gov?

  2. rodfather

    rodfather LawnSite Fanatic
    Posts: 9,501

    Mine took about a week.
  3. packy

    packy LawnSite Member
    Posts: 12

    you can call the IRS directly and get over thephone try 1800829-1040. this amy be the number if it's not i'll look it up and repost the # later
  4. bruces

    bruces LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 648

    Go to the IRS web site (irs.gov) I believe.

    Go to the forms and print the form SS4 and instructions. Fill out the form. You can then either call in the applicaton or fax it in.

    The instructions should tell you where to call or fax the application to. If you call it in they will assign the number immediately.

Share This Page