Electric deck lift

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by We do 4 U, Sep 15, 2003.

1. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Is the electric deck lift on the Turf Ranger ava. for the 52" or 60" TT? If not is this a poss. option for '04? Also what is the width of the 60" TT with the deflector up?
    Thanks.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

We do,

There are no plans at this time to put the electric lift from the Turf Ranger on the Turf Tracer. Do we need a lift on the TT? Is it needed for changing cutting heights, curb jumping etc? E-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com and let me know what your needs are.

The deck on the TT with the chute up is 61.4"

Thanks

Terry

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Any plans from Exmark for Hand lever operated height adjustments on walk behinds ala Lazer Z's? The only wb model I've seen with that was a Husqvarna. I'm sure the technical aspects would require a pretty comprehensive redesign of the frame, but one of the most important reasons I prefer using my Lazer is that I can quickly adjust mowing height, and even lift the deck temporarily to clear obstacles. Here where there are often two varieties of turf even on the same lawn (Fescue in back, Bermuda in front is very common) it would be a significant time saver.