1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

$elling nice equipment in central TX

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dweyman, Feb 18, 2013.

1. dweyman

dweyman LawnSite Member

I'm currently selling some very nice lawn equipment.I am selling a Wright Sentar with a Kawasaki 25 horsepower V twin motor 52 inch cut for $6200; it has only 150 hours on it is in great shape has never been wet as always been in the garage for private use. $9500 new. This was my private residence mower, not a commercially used mower, works perfectly!. Best mower I have ever owned. And I have used many brands in my landscape biz!
    I have a green 8'x 14' landscape trailer with high mesh sides, lock box and weedeater racks(3). It has Pro Locker wheel locks and is in great shape. $2800 firm. I have many other tools, blowers and echo weedeaters and a bearcat chipper with 5 hours on it for free to whoever buys the mower and trailer combo. I can deliver within 150 miles of San Marcos, TX with a small deposit.
  2. dweyman

dweyman LawnSite Member

The trailer is a green 8'x 14' 2010 Big Tex 70LR tandem axle landscape trailer with 4' sides a big lock box 2 pair of Pro Locker mower locks with tool rack, water rack and weedeater rack for 3. Brakes on 1 axle. Mint condition light usage. Near San Marcos Tx.
  3. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Can you please post pictures and a contact number so I can contact you with some questions please. Thank you.
  4. dweyman

dweyman LawnSite Member

512 775 8614 call me both are in mint condition, mower had only been outside for 150 hours on dry grass, both are very clean. photos are a huge deal for me to do. No digital camera, will try to get my neighbor to help me out there. Call me I can answer it all of your questions. My reason for selling is moving to Austin, I sold business and acreage in Wimberley.
  5. dweyman

dweyman LawnSite Member

I posted photos on the thread called
    "F/S 52" Wright Sentar 25hp Kawasaki 150 hrs. Wimberley, TX"
    just below here.