Email Invoicing????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Jun 29, 2011.

1. DIXIECONTRACTING

DIXIECONTRACTING LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Great idea I use quickbooks and email my invoices. I used to forget to take them with me now I just invoice and hit send. All but three of my customers have email so it works great.

2. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Hoosier Cowboy

Hoosier Cowboy LawnSite Member

Been using this software for awhile now, love it and VERY affordable!

4. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Sounds like you're looking for Jobber, we offer a 30-Day free trial, come check us out at www.getjobber.com.

You can use the software to generate quotes/estimates as well as invoices (among many other things) and you can email your customers their copies. If you have a smartphone or tablet you can send those emails right from your customers' doorsteps. Or you can print off a PDF version if your customer prefers a paper copy. Let me know what you think, good luck!

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yes until your version gets to be a few years old and they stop supporting it!

I email about 20% of my invoices. It's very convenient but I have had a few cases where customers have fogotten to print the invoice or just forgotten about them entirely...or so they said anyway.

6. Wynndogg

Wynndogg LawnSite Member

dfor,
    can we discuss real quick how tofill out email preferences for My Invoices 7 estimates deluxe and filling out.....
    smtp mail server
    or
    pop3 mail server
    domain name
    user Id
    password

i use a simple sbcglobal.netemail addy.....powered by yahoo i suppose
    I need help finding those details to fill out the preferences portion in order to=email invoices.
    Thanks
    & forgivemy relative lack of computer savvy...:)