email messages from lawnsite

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by 944own, Mar 5, 2011.

1. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

How come I have stopped getting emails from lawnsite when people respond to subscribed or started threads. I have not changed anything in my settings.

2. kilgoja

kilgoja LawnSite Senior Member

i dunno but i think it's annoying to get them...i always have to unsubscribe everytime i post in a thread so i don't end up getting 20 emails from lawnsite lol...also i keep getting these database errors alot lately and the pages won't load...oh well...i changed my settings to do not subscribe but it didn't work...i'll try it again and see if it does this time

3. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

I haven't received any notifications all morning. I just went into my CP and checked to see if something has been undone. But, nope, all the right boxes are checked. I had someone tell me in a thread this morning that he had sent me a PM but it wouldn't go through. Then when I went to my CP, I found his message.....three times. Something is screwed up, for sure.

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

there was work being done on the server yesterday and the email notification system seems to have temporarily been affected...I have already been in touch with the technicians for the site and they are working on it

thnaks for your patience

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

email notifications have been fixed so everything should be fine now

let me know if you have any problems

6. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks I just got a email for your comment.