EMAIL Prob

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by John Gamba, Jan 8, 2004.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Is anyone one having Problems with the lawnsite email?
    John

2. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, It don't work. I asked why but never got an answer. They might be busy trying to fix it but it seems to have been gone for a long time now.

Maybe Sean can shed some light on this subjet?:confused:

3. John Gamba

from ct

Thanks Bud
    John

4. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

no problems here... I receive all emails.. PM's, subscribed threads, etc., etc.,

5. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

John,

I made a change or 2 in your profile... see if you have any email notice changes.

6. thfireman

Chuck,

I was referring to using the e-mail link located in the members profile just above the PM link. The problem I have is when I click it shows this message:

vBulletin Message
    Sorry! Please try this feature at a later date. It has been temporarily disabled by administration. If you want to contact this user use the PM feature. The user will be notified via email that they have a new private message at LawnSite.com

I would like to be able to access the members e-mail directly. I just did'nt know if that part of the system might have crashed or if there was a problem where the administration had disabled it like it says.

Thanks,
    Roger

7. thfireman

Nevermind,

I finally found a post that Sean had posted:

Originally posted on 11-11-2003 08:04 AM

That explains why it isnt working but I was wondering how long if ever will the e-mail function be blocked from members?

Thanks,
    Roger

8. John Gamba

from ct

Everything is fine thank you!

9. John Gamba

from ct

Thats why i'm not getting that bull:D

10. thfireman

??? So you can now use the email function? Not sure if I really understood your post. It sounds like Gamba had some corrections made by Chuck and now his email works....am ia reading this wrong?

Help me with mine then please....:( :)