1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

email/website address on biz cards?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JohnyNCa, Jun 21, 2001.

1. JohnyNCa

JohnyNCa LawnSite Member

Hi, i was wondering if putting your email address or website address on your business cards help your business? I mean lets say if a client has your email address is he/she gonna email you to do extra work since your more 'accessible' ? Or is this just wasted space on a biz card? thanks guys
  2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

It cost nothing extra and comes in handy, I do it. Came in handy yesterday, a customer sent me an email after needing to send me info and got the email form the card. I put it on everything.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

You can maximize your ad exposure in one little line.

4. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Wouldn't go without it. The day will come, when we won't need anything else on our cards. Perhaps we'll just pass out CDs. LOL
  5. WeedWhacker69

WeedWhacker69 LawnSite Member

Like the others have said it does'nt cost any extra and these days everyone has the internet and a computer so its a great contact tool. I would HIGHLY recommend that you include them.
  6. An e-mail address just gives another option for a client or perspective client to talk to you.

Print on any of your stationary.

Shows that you keep up with the times.

7. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I also put my web address on my cards. I have gotten alot of response by e-mail.
  8. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

In this bussy word people like to catch up with you any way they can

I have many customers who email questions and some time answers to me. I like it better then the phone