embarased

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, May 10, 2008.

1. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Haha. That's funny. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

that could be why you needed the therapy that ultimately took away your super powers:)

3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I got very suddenly very sick to my stomach at a clients home. I was mowing, so I'm covered in clippings, very high end neighborhood/house, and it hits like a ton of burning bricks in my gut. I actually went to the door and asked to use their can, apologizing the whole time. This little bathroom he leads me to is all marble, and very nice, but there is no window and no exhaust fan. I am in there for like 20 minutes trying to have the runs quietly...(note, this is impossible) I can hear the homeowner outside the door, so I know he can sure as heck hear me. After about 20 minutes I left, thanking him. Even I could smell it. Smelled like a dog crap factory had caught fire and the fire dept had put the fire out with vomit. Oddly, they didn't renew the next yr.:laugh::laugh:

4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

That is freakin hilarious! You shouldn't have eaten those 4 bowls of Chile and drank those 3 beers the night before. You might not have had the "Gut Bomb":laugh:

5. whoopassonthebluegrass

I work with LawnTamer frequently. He's gifted in this manner. Even if he didn't eat for a week, it'd still happen. Not his fault, though. Horrible side effect of a pharmaceutical used earlier in life that they later found really screwed people's digestive systems up...

I remember working a gated community with him when he had to run off into the bushes with a roll of TP in hand... Yes, he carries TP in the truck...

Also, there's no beer here in Utah. :)

6. JFF

JFF LawnSite Member

Did somebody say there is no beer in Utah?

No. Surely I imagined it. Never happened.

7. whoopassonthebluegrass

Wellllll, okay maybe there is... but you have to know secret pass codes and hand shakes to obtain access to secret back rooms of pool halls and stuff like that.

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I am not a big drinker and I am in the "Bible Belt" as well as living in a dry county but not having beer available except through the "black market" is sad:cry: I thought I had it bad having to drive 25 minutes to get a 6 pack.

9. whoopassonthebluegrass

I'm just being facetious. Though there's no sales on Sunday and the state has blocked additional liquor licenses for now...

10. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

didnt Jesus drink wine with the apostles? How could it be dry if you are religious?