1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

embarased

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, May 10, 2008.

1. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

If I had 14 wives, I'd drink anti-freeze.:laugh::laugh:

Just one wife here, and trust me, one is enough. Still tempted to drink anti-freeze on occasion.:laugh:

2. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

man, I thought I had it bad. :laugh::laugh: That is horrible. I feel for ya. Always carry TP in the truck, woods, and ditches are all fair game.

3. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Haha. And that would be my sister. Poor guy...

4. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

hey pal stay out of my station you disrespected and defiled my toilet

5. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I would like to see someone top this absolute horror !

6. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

ah yeah you have me beat

7. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

yes, I hope my nightmare brought:) on a few laughs

8. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Ill have you know, I soiled myself laughing

9. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay I have a good one! I show up at this house to do a application, and as I am unloading I see this big bird on the front porch. So I start driving up the drive way to start, Just as I am doing my first pass this bird about the size of a turkey starts chasing me! So I turn the machine around to chase him away. So as he runs off I start in on the lawn again and here he comes again, by the way this bird is a ring neck pheasent. So now the bird gets a little more aggressive to the point that I think he will attack like a rooster, so he comes at me again this time I spray him with weed control. He runs off and shakes his feathers so I start in on the lawn again and here he comes again so I turn the machine towards him and he runs toward me so I spray him with the machine and he runs to the back of me and tries to get to me. So now I am starting to get mad so I head back to the truck to get my hand blower, well when I climb ito the back of the box truck he comes to the back of the truck and bows up like he is going to attack so I start up the hand blower and start blowing it at him well he gets so close to the blower that I could stick the end of the blower over his head. So I get back on the machine to finish the yard with the blower in one hand to keep him off me and he followed me all around the yard, untill I was done! So called the owner up and asked him what the deal was with this bird was, and he said it just showed up one day and chased everyone that came in the yard. Needless to say the owner just told me they shot the bird and killed it!

10. arcticzl

arcticzl LawnSite Member

one time i went to a renters apt. to fix a broken lightswitch.banged on the door and no answer.i let my self in yelling hello.;still no answer.walked into a dark bedroom and triped and fell on the bed.HOLY CRAP THERE SHE WAS SLEEPING.WELL NOT LONG.she screemed i yelled and ran out of the room.i was 10 shades of red.we both laughed about it later.