1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

embarased

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, May 10, 2008.

1. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Sticking the blower over its head - now that's funny.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Ted I got your back buddy, you should have to drive so here is a link to the beeramonthclub
    http://www.greatclubs.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=beer+of+the+month+club&utm_content=Beer+of+the+month&utm_campaign=Beer+Club&gclid=CI36l565p5MCFRJExwodVGb4oQ

3. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I was trimming a hedge up against a chain link fence and in one spot had to stand on my toes. The back of my pants got caught on the fence and I was stuck. After about 30 min of trying to rip myself free I had to yell out to the customer to see if she would free me.

4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Haha. I can't believe you even waited that long! I think I'd have just ripped 'em off... That's a good one.

5. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

Mowing and came up on a couple of beer bottles. Picked them up and slide one in the machine and had to hold the other in my right hand.

Several cars came by, slowed and was really looking me over.

After awhile noticed what they were looking at - and I was working on a church lawn.

6. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

thats awesome

7. gorknoids

gorknoids LawnSite Senior Member

I'm rather PROUD of my wedding tackle! (Cue the Enzyte theme song....):weightlifter:

8. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

No humble, we live in a town just less than 3,000.........I could have crawled under the mower.

9. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Bird story is crazy---I love it

10. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

But were your lines straight? For fun, you should stick your mower halfway in a flower bed and lay sprawled out on the lawn...