Emergency

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Firstclasslawn, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have lost all of my files on my computer by accident, can someone please please e-mail me a contract so that i can change it, I need to get a contract to a new customer, I am in desperate need for a 12 month contract PLEASE HELP

2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

try hitting the "elements of business forum" as the place seems littered with these types of requests. searching "contracts" also will get you to them.

p.s. - do you think anyone buys the "lost all my files" story? i recall you being the "give me a customer letter" guy.... :)

3. Chris Wagner

Chris Wagner LawnSite Senior Member

For future reference, it might be nice to back up all those important files... you know, in case your hard drive takes a dive.

4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

You don't have ANY hard copies of old contracts laying around? Perhaps your lawyer/attornery retained a copy in your file?

5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

"Perhaps your lawyer/attornery retained a copy in your file? "

that's classic...

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

This is TOO FUNNY, dude! Especially after you made the exact same request 5 months ago after telling how bad your credit was and that your funds were limited! Your computer crash then too? ;)

Computer crash....yeah okay. I think you'll see the guys on this site are smarter than you give them credit for. So, since you bragged in anothe post about making $2700 a day, do like we did and BUY one or get your attorney to draw you one up.

7. Turf Tamers

Turf Tamers LawnSite Member

Tony you are Hard Core bro! I like ya, "tell it like it is".

8. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

thats great you lost all your files but seem to be able to still get on lawnsite

9. WhohasHelios?

WhohasHelios? LawnSite Member

Man I love this site! I don't know if that guy is BS'ing or not, though it sounds like he is, but I really love the retorts!! =)

10. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

SCREW all of you guys, I always come to this site because it is helpfull and I was helped out here a long time ago as a newcomer to the lawn business, I have a lady waiting on a contract today and out of all the supposedly mature helpfull people on this site, I cant even get one helpfull response, I need a 12 month contract what is so hard about someone e-mailing me theire copy so that I can use it instead of me having to try and spend hours re-making mine, go figure, ill let sean know how helpfull everyone was , I am sure he will be really proud of his site