employees : clients?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fblandscape, Apr 2, 2003.

1. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

Exact money set aside, what would you people want for a client list number wise, and how many employees would you want to have to provide service to only the people on that list.

I have been thinking about it, and would like to have right about 20 clients, and have about 15 - 20 people working for the company.

2. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

How do you propose this? Your 20 clients would have enough work for that many workers? If your clients were all multi million dollar homes or companies like industrial parks? I say get as many as you can for your price and hire as needed.

3. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

are you sure that is not a typo? was that supposed to be 200?

4. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

Nope. 20 clients, 15 - 20 employees. HIGH end clients, that are full service. I have heard of "companies" keeping 5 or 6 people busy just on 13 accounts.

5. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Why not just go train to become a Butler if you want to spend your life smooching the rear ends of the hyper rich? These type of accounts are a whole different ballgame. I worked on one years ago for another guy's company. Pain in the arse. I can imagine how much fun it'd be trying to keep them happy as an owner.

6. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

HUH:confused: :dizzy: