Employment wanted

Discussion in 'Employment' started by kenh3497, Mar 20, 2007.

1. kenh3497

kenh3497 LawnSite Member

Good day everybody,

I am looking for a new employer. I was grounds keeper at the Rockwell-Swaledale Community School, in Rockwell, Iowa for eight years. In those eight years I was responsible for the complete renovation of our football field and baseball diamond. The football field renovation resulted in winning the Iowa Sports Turf Managers Association (ISTMA) Football Field of the Year for the year 2000. I was a seven-year member of the ISTMA and served a term on their board of directors. I was a presenter at the Iowa Turf conference in 2002.

I’m looking for a position that would allow me to utilize the skills I have and acquire new skills to help me be the best turf manager I can be. I would also be interested in a Sales/Service position at an equipment supplier. In an ideal world I would like to be employed in the western portion of the United States.

If you are interested please E-mail me at hanawalt@netins.net. I will return a copy of my resume with references.

Sincerely,

Ken Hanawalt

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I guess you eliminated Dallas ?

3. kenh3497

kenh3497 LawnSite Member

Duekster,

What did you have in mind? DFW is west, just south some also!

Ken

4. BeautifulBlooms

BeautifulBlooms LawnSite Senior Member

Milwaukee Wisconsin looking for help here.

5. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Ken,

Sent you an e-mail. You can call me today if you would like. I am a Small business owner. I work 7 days a week but only 1/2 days. Pick any half.. 8 to 8 or noon to midnight.

6. Duekster

from DFW, TX

I guess he found a job?