1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Enclosed 8x20 pace summit for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by logan, Jun 8, 2008.

1. logan

logan LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

Pace Summit enclosed trailer. 2 5000lb axels (upgraded from 2 3500lb axles), ramp in the back and front side, door on the other front side, 2 factory installed diamond plated shelves in the front nose section, Line-X on the floor and ramp and 12 inches up the walls, 2 blowers hangers on the walls at the back, 1 backpack sprayer rack on the wall near the front door, 2 trimmer/edger racks, supports (feet) on back corners drop down to prevent a wheelie when taking off equipment, offset trailer jack in front to allow tailgate to come down while still attached to truck, extra framing supports in the walls, extra layer of wood 12 inches from the top and 12 inches from the bottom, fiberglass roof to allow sunlight in. The paint is champagne. I paid around $8700.00 for it, and used it for 2 years.

I would like $6000.00 for it.

left side.jpg

right side.jpg

from back ramp down.jpg

factory shelves.jpg

to back from inside.jpg
  2. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trailer, what happened? Are you getting out of the business?
  3. logan

logan LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

This business was supposed to be long term. However I found some skin cancer last summer and decided that I needed to leave it. I turned divided it between 2 companies and stopped working it the 2nd week in January.
  4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer-looks mint and nicely organized. I especially like the linex floor and the checkerplate shelves, think I'll have it done to my two.

Cancer sucks brother, and I wish the best to you and a speedy recovery. I too just dealt with a skin cancer issue (Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans), and was off work from December to March healing from the 1.5 ft scar on my hip. Did alot of thinking and soul searching during that time period and wondered what I was going to do with my business (among other things).

Turns out the cancer is totally gone, and I didnt require any chemo or radiation. Life goes on...but I appreciate everything alot more now and have realized theres more to life than work and money.
  5. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

wish you the best of luck
  6. zurfsturfcare

zurfsturfcare LawnSite Senior Member

wish u were closer, nice trailer!
  7. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking trailer. Seems very well organized.

I'm interested..

Gonna have to think about this one.

PM or call me @ (504) 275-6617 and we'll talk more.

8. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Chase, you ever figure out a way to clean out that 7x14 enclosed?
  9. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

not yet.. that's part of the reason I've been thinking about getting a larger enclosed. We're leasing the yard space we have right now, so I'm hesitant about putting any type of permanent structure up; at the same time, though, I need dry space to store different equipment and supplies. I wish I just had the money available to buy a building with yard storage as well...
  10. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

these are nice trailers we have 2 of them. What kind of shape are the tires in? PM me with what you will take for it in cash. Did you ever use the door/ramp on the drivers side?