Enclosed cab w/ hand/foot controls or open cab w/ joysticks??

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 12, 2012.

1. norsky

norsky LawnSite Member
    from MN

if you are thinking of getting a new machine once you are on your feet, i would get a machine now that will get you by for awhile (saving you a little money) and then buying one that you really want.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

May have found be a deal forsale private party. 06' T300 w/ 1100hrs, full cab/joystick controls, dirt bucket and forks for $25k. Guy is retiring from tree business.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Thats a good deal.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

Check to see if the drive motors have been changed. They had a lot of drive motor failures related to heat due to material clogging around them.
  5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Well no good on tht one. Guys just emailed me back. He sold it yesterday. O well keep on looking. I did find a 2005 Tak TL140 , one owner w/ 700hrs. Open cab, dirt bucket and 2way dozer blade for $24k
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. david bailey

david bailey LawnSite Member

I traded my Tak 130 for a 140 in 08. I got it with a cab and a 4 in 1 bucket(a must have). I already had a set of forks and a grapple bucket. I think I put about $5k down and my payments are $770 a month with the price at $52k new. I'm down to $8k and then I own it. It's a great machine. Adding a cab cost about $4k more which isn't much per month. But it sure is nice on the hot muggy days here in NC or the few cold days we get. Mostly,no dust,and no bugs! Small price to pay for a good loader